Cliff Green Consultancy
Terms and conditions of business.
ALL BUSINESS ACCEPTED BY CLIFF GREEN CONSULTANCY (“THE COMPANY”) IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS WHICH SHALL CONSTITUTE THE WHOLE OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU THE CLIENT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER AGREEMENTS (WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN) OR DOCUMENTS PASSING BETWEEN THE PARTIES PRIOR TO THE DATE HEREOF. THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY CLIFF GREEN CONSULTANY HEREUNDER SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE DONE ONLY ON SUCH TERMS AND NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS IN WRITING AND DULY SIGNED BY US. THE SERVICE
1. The Company shall provide to the Client during the term of this Agreement an advisory service, (“the Service”).
2. The Company shall in the provision of the Service act with the utmost good faith and shall use all reasonable care and diligence but the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Client or any other person as a result of any advice given by or on behalf of the Company or any delay or failure to give advice or by reason of the Client or any such person acting or refraining from action as a result of any such advice or delay or failure to give advice, including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any consequential loss or damage.
3. In the provision of the Service the Company may without prior request from the Client provide relevant information to the Client whether by fax, verbally or such other means and at such times as the Company may from time to time in its absolute discretion determine.
4. The Company shall devote such time and attention to the affairs of the Client and shall provide such advice as the Company reasonably considers necessary for the proper provision of the Service provided always that neither the Company shall be obliged to carry out any of its obligations there under outside normal business hours (being for the purposes of this Agreement Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm).
5. This Agreement shall be assignable by the Company but not by the Client without the Company’s written consent. This Agreement shall be binding on the Client’s successors and assigns. However, the service provided by the Company is for the exclusive use of the Client being the specific (person) office or branch of the Client and such advice as may be given by the Company shall not be transmitted by or on behalf of the Client in any manner whatsoever to any other (person) office or branch within the Clients organisation or any third party.
6. The Company does not hold itself out as a specialist tax advisor. The Client where appropriate shall seek his/her/its own tax advice from Accountants, Solicitors or other professional advisors.
7. The Company accepts no liability whether contractual or otherwise for errors and omissions in any information or advice sent to the Client by fax/email or any other means nor for any delay or failure in providing any such information by reason of machine malfunction or any other reason beyond the Company’s control.
8. In consideration of the provision by the Company of the Service the Client shall pay to the Company the fee agreed which shall be payable in full. The fees quoted are exclusive of Value Added Tax which shall (if applicable) be paid in addition by the Client.
9. The Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith if any of the following events shall occur: (i) the Client shall fail to observe or perform any of his obligations hereunder; or (ii) the Client shall cease to trade or enter into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntarily otherwise than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction of compound with its creditors or have a receiver appointed of all or any part of its assets or take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt or being an individual become bankrupt or insolvent or enter into any arrangement with his creditors or take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt; or (iii) anything analogous to any of the events outlined at sub-paragraph (ii) above occurs under laws of any applicable jurisdiction to the client. In the event of termination of this Agreement for whatever reason the Client shall not be entitled to make any claim for refund of all or part of the fees paid to the Company hereunder.
10. In respect of any obligation of the Client hereunder to make payment to the Company time shall be of the essence.
11. Words importing the plural in the Agreement shall include the singular and vice versa. Where the Client is a firm or otherwise consists of more than one person the liability of the Client hereunder shall be the joint and several liability of the partners of the firm or of such persons constituting the Client and the events outlined in paragraph 9 above shall be deemed to have occurred if any such event occurs in respect of any such persons. Notwithstanding the death, bankruptcy or incapacity of any such partner or person and without prejudice to the Company’s rights against any such partner or person the obligations of the other persons constituting the Client and the rights of the Company shall continue in full force and effect.
12. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and the Client hereby irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Risk Disclosure Statements General Risk Disclosure Statement This statement is made pursuant to rule 5.45.1 of the rules of the FSA COMPLAINTS If you have a complaint about the service we have provided to you please contact us by emailing details of your complaint to email@example.com or writing to us at the following address in the first instance so that your complaint can be investigated promptly. Cliff Green consultancy, 247 Wishing Tree Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex. TN38 9LA If your complaint remains unresolved once it has been through our internal procedures You may take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They provide a free, independent service for consumers who have disputes with financial firms. They cannot however deal with complaints from businesses with an annual turnover of more than £1 million. You can contact them on 0845 080 1800 for further information. Cliff Green Consultancy is FSA Regulated
No details given here by clients or prospective clients of Cliff Green Consultancy will be sold, exchanged or given to any third party.
Cliff Green Consultancy might contact you in the future with news of offered services or market information. Your permission will be sought first. There will be an opt out facility on each communication.